Mr. Green Mr. Green

sorry

Your character design wos horrid, you only drew the head of the characters. The cars sucked, especially when they are driving on the road at an angle and they look like pieces of paper. You need to have better design overall. dont just make all the building a cube etc. Sound was ok. Wasn't really that funny and was unrealistic when the car crashed, would be better if it looked real. Style is non-existant.

Playground Playground

pretty good but...

It went too slow. He only killed about 3 kids when you could have killed many more. I couldn't hear the sound so I cant say anything about it. Style was pretty cool, but it could be better if you put just a little more care into it. Just put more guys in, get rid of a few of the axe wipes, and more guys and make it faster and then this would be awesome

Channel Surfing Part 3 Channel Surfing Part 3

Awesome

Really nice collection of shorts, I like zooming away from the tv, that was cool

Homecoming (part 1) Homecoming (part 1)

cool

I like how you did animation by taking pictures of the drawings you made. picture quality was horrible tho

sonmanic responds:

its called traditional animation. Those are handrawn still that were shot at a conventional animation lab. You know, before the convieniance of flash was developed.

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

lol four star be cryin himself to sleep now

mrsimon responds:

Angelboy :P Lol. Seems that Fourstar was an unlucky victim of Angelboy's scheme.

DailyToon12012004 DailyToon12012004

ONCE AGAIN GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB THIS IS THE BEST FLASH IN THE WORLD IT SHOULD BE IN A COLLECTION OF ITS OWN, TOM WHY ISN'T THIS IN A COLLECTION? CUZ IT SHOULD BE. I MEAN LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF THE ANIMATION AND THE GRAPHICS. O AND THE AUTHOR HAS SOOOO MANY SUBMISSIONS THAT MUST MEAN ITS AWESOME!! IM PART OF HISTORY NOW BECAUSE I EXISTED WHEN THE DAILY TOON STARTED!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME (most) PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT! -------- You wish

Greenclean Greenclean

Nice

I really like the animation, I would maybe make the people less thick

chinese computer shop chinese computer shop

RACIST

o and for rthe guy before me CHINA IS NOT SUPER HIGH TECH. dumbass, Japan is

Humanity Humanity

Good idea

Well thought out. It could be improved if you found a less annoying loop. And change the music in different scenes. For example when the world is being blown up, change the music.

otherwise was an excelletn flash

Du/\/\B Du/\/\B

Just cuz ur 14 is no excuse

Dude I'm 14 too so dont use that as an excuse. It like saying "I'm a little baby, wipe me!".
Any way, you took someone elses crappy song and made a crappy slideshow of it.